14 Feb 2011

The light at the end of the tunnel

I am sitting here in front of my computer and I think I know. I lack balance. The beautiful harmony between body and mind. This is why I feel the way I feel, this is why I am impatient and unable to focus. Most of the times I am physically in one place, but my mind is wandering around in a completely different reality. I feel that I am obliged to live here, in this way and I just hate it. That's why I just find refugee in my mind. I am constantly daydreaming. Each time I realize that I am still here, I get so PISSED!I want things to happen and I want them now. I know that I do no have so much time to wait, but still... My Insanity workout is going very well, I have just missed 1 day since I started it again. My trainings are more intense, I can literally feel that I am controlling my body. Each day, a little bit better. I do not stop so often anymore and my body just wants to push it. More and more. I got a little bit disappointed by my IELTS scores today. My listening skills are not very good. And I can honestly say that the test format is quite odd and confusing. There are a lot of rules that must be obeyed and probably tonight, I just couldn't find the capacity of focusing. So... my scores were absurdly low. At this exact moment I feel tired and disappointed. But I know the remedy. A good night sleep that will make me redefine my perspective. Tomorrow I'll be smarter. And better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment